This summarises some of the key contractual provisions for business customers under EveryDay Voip’s General Conditions for Residential & Business Customers.
● You must pay charges for your calls and monthly subscription every month by the date on your bill. We may charge interest on overdue charges.
● We may require you to pay a deposit.
● Your monthly subscription charges will be subject to an increase during March 2020 and from 2021, and each year thereafter, during April, they will be subject to a further increase or decrease by the RPI rate. Further details are in paragraphs 5 and 13 of the EveryDay Voip’s General Conditions for Business Customers.
● We may increase or decrease our other prices from time to time.
2. Minimum Agreement Term (excludes certain Subscription plans)
A Minimum Period applies in respect of the length of time each subscription plan remains connected. You are free to cancel this agreement at any time on 30 days’ notice, however, if cancellation takes effect during the Minimum Period, you will be liable to pay the Termination Fee calculated in accordance with the agreement.
3. Use of Service
Our services are available worldwide, providing you have a data connection or Wi-Fi. All services are subject to internet connection. EveryDay Voip accepts no liability for services not provided due to loss of internet connection.
4. Your Responsibilities – We may terminate your contract if you:
● Fail to pay any of the charges due.
● If we have reasonable cause to believe the service is being used fraudulently, in a manner which damages EveryDay Voip’s reputation, in connection with a criminal offense or to cause annoyance.
Are subject of a bankruptcy order, become insolvent or go into liquidation.